Friday, May 7, 2010

OMG!

Okay so today I am not gonna talk about the Disney Darlings,just yet.Maybe another day...(Sigh...)Why did I sigh ,you say?Well,no you didn't but I am gonna tell you anyway...HAHA!Too bad!Okay so school is like sooo tiring and kinda monotonous in a way.The same thing day in...day out.Okay get this...Our Exam...the mid-term one....is next week...But the teachers are still giving us homework.I mean go easy on us teachers.We have a life too.

We want to study...Well some of us do anyway.I WANNA STUDY.But the homework deprives us of the time to study.There is Add Math and Modern Math,History and English,Moral,Bahasa Malaysia,Economics and Accounts.Oh yeah and there is Science.At least we don't have you know...Extra Language classes or something...But sometimes I wish we did.You know,French or Spanish?Nevermind.Well,to everyone who has and is reading this blog,thank you so much for doing so.Your the best.What can I say?I love to blog.Its...liberating.Uh-oh...again with the big words.First it was monotonous then now liberating.I seriously do not know what is going on.

Anyway signing out now.Have a nice day.
                                                                                                        xoxo - Denise girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment