Friday, July 30, 2010

food,glorious food. . . . . .

I think that our life is made really interesting with . . . . . . . . . . food.I'm just gonna talk about food today.But first,sorry for not blogging so long.Been busy with school work and such.Okay!Back to food.

One of my favourite food is Pizza.Dominoes Pizza is my favourite place to grab a bite.My favourite is the Barbecue Special Pizza.It's just sooo gorgeous and . . . .funky.The taste for me,is incredible.Goes so well with a glass of Coke,too.It's good stuff to have 2 slices of this cos 1 ain't enough.And you know,some how,pizza + family+ friends equals a great time! 


Anyway,sorry for the short blog but I will be back soon.Take care,you all and don't forget to switch off all your fan and light switches when you are not using them!Be friends of the Earth!xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment