Saturday, September 4, 2010

Will U Remember me?

            When you're home,
        With your family,
            Will U remember me?
             When you're off to college,
        To study literature,
              Will you remember me?
              When you see me,
         At the mall,
               Will U remember me?

               When the sun goes down,
         At the end of the day,
                Will you remember me?

             As time passes,As it flies,
         We are given a choice to make,
             To remember,or not. . .

             And I choose to remember you,
         With all my heart,
              I choose to cherish our moments,
          In my mind,
              I choose to think of you,
          Whether or not,you may think of me.
              I choose to do a good deed,
           Every time you come to mind.


written by Denise M.copyright.
      4/9/2010

             

2 comments:

  1. I will remember you always my darling niece ... no doubt about that

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i will remember you cuz!!!!!!
    so proud of you!!!!!love you!

    ReplyDelete