Friday, August 13, 2010

Answer It!

Kay,I am gonna ask some random questions and I am going to answer the first thing that comes to my mind!R U ready?

1)If you had a teleport machine,where would you go immediately,no suitcase and all?
Ans:To France,I don't know why I said that.Now that I think of it,its a pretty expensive place,Yikes to the answer!

2)If you could have a superpower for a day,what would it be?
Ans:The power to fly.Wooohohoo!

3)I already ate chocolate cake and chocolate pie.A slice of each.And now I've to choose between Chocolate cookies and Hot Choco,which to choose?
Ans:Hot choco,but I'll feel like I've had it up to there.No more Choco for a few days!

4)If you could work for anyone,who would it be and why?
Ans:Jay Sean...need I say more?

5)If you ran your own country,what would be the first rule you implement?
Ans:No felling of trees!!!Ever!!!

That's all for now.I'll be back with a new set of questions the next time.I might even be asking you!

xoxo
Have a great day and Happy Recycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment