Friday, August 13, 2010

PRINCESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

Hey there,just thought I'd update you guys on one of my favourite movies,if you haven't watched it,please watch this one.

Firstly,PPP.If you don't already know what it stands for,its Princess Protection Program.It stars my favourite girls,Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez.The movie is really funny and cool,and girly-girls like me who love this kind of I-am-a-princess-and-your-not-and-I-wear-satin-pyjamas-kinda-thingy will really enjoy the movie.I highly recommend this movie at a sleepover,but its not the late nite kinda of movie.Watch this with your best buds,tucked under the covers,on a rainy nite,if possible and shift the TV into your room.Oh!And don't forget the sweet caramel popcorn and pizza + Pepsi and you're good to go.Love the movie and I'm giving it 5 outta 5 stars in this unofficial review.Would love a friend like the Princess in this movie,though. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment