Sunday, November 7, 2010

OLD CARTOONS PART 2

Hey there,all you bloggers and readers!
Welcome back to my blog and it looks like we are ready to get started on the countdown.Well,my number 9 anyway.Just to recap,our number 10 was The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh.(not much of  a recap,huh?)


My favourite number 9 old cartoon is PB & J Otter!The purple otter is Jelly and her brother is the red one.His name is Peanut and they have a little baby sister named Butter!Okay now I am confused.I know for sure Jelly is the purple one but I am not so sure about who's Peanut and who's Butter.Please someone clarify this HUGE matter!!!!


Anyway,they have an annoying duck-friend whose name escapes me.But,you know this show actually makes sense and tackles everything kids aged 4-7 go through.Like for instance,friendship and honesty,trust and respect towards parents and so forth.


I honestly miss this show and I know I really loved it's simple yet adorable theme song.Check it out guys.The video's on my blog.

CIAO!!!


                                                                                           XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment