Sunday, November 28, 2010

ROLIe POLIe OLIe

Hey there.It's me again.I am truly sorry for not updating in a really long while but I have been quite busy during these holidays.Made my grandma drive me around these past few days.To Queensbay,Gama and Tesco!All in one week!Phew!It was fun and I really enjoyed myself.

Anyway,today I am going to count down the number 8 on my old cartoons list and it's none other than ROLIE POLIE OLIE!

I don't know why but this cartoon is just so so . . .funny.I really liked Olie when I was younger but his annoying little sister Zoey,she really usd to get on my nerves.

Their grandfather was a tad bit crazy and he had this cow.The thing about the cow is that ice-cream came out of it!Yeah not milk but ice-cream!I would want a cow like that!Great cartoon,there's no denying it.That's all for now and have a great day peeps!

                                                                                 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment