Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SecRet RecIpe

Hi there!We went to Secret Recipe for dinner last Sunday and I wanted to share some (some=very little) pictures with you about our time there.I didn't get as many as I wanted to because my dad did not really want any pictures taken,even of the food!Now,as you know I sometimes tend to be lazy when it comes to uploading pics but I am gonna try harder from now on to do so and to keep this blog runnin'.














The last 2 pics are the cakes we bought from Secret Recipe to munch on at home!The first one is called Strawberry Marshmallow Cheese and the second one is Choc Fudge.The first cake was so delish,I don't know how to describe it to y'all.Anyway,after I finished half of the first cake,I was too full and could not continue to the Choc Fudge!!!Looks like I can't tell you how the taste was! 


The first pic is the Hot Chocolate that I ordered.Yum!the next pic is the lil' artwork that came with the Hot Choc!


The next pic was my brother's food - Mozzarella Baked Fish.It was all goodness and the next time,I am definitely ordering that.


The picture before the cake is what I ordered - Dory with Lobster Sauce.One can either really like the strong-smelling odour from the Lobster Sauce or completely detest it but I loved it!My mum,who ordered the same thing,did not find the smell appealing and commented it was too strong.Anyway,the one low-point of this dish was that the veggies weren't boiled and were so hugely chopped?!?!


Well,I still love this place and will visit it again,if possible.The hot chocolate and cakes are a must try!


                                                                    xoxo




1 comment:

  1. DENISE!!!!!
    The pics of the food made me hungry instantly!
    Awesome post!!! :D More pics kay! :P I don't a have camera otherwise I'd upload LOADS of pics for y'all to see! Hope to read another awesome post here soon! :D

    ReplyDelete